Sales-& marketing assistant
Duties and responsibilities
We are looking for an energetic and result–oriented employee who can act responsibly in the position as sales-& marketing assistant for the Chinese market. The job will be placed in Shanghai.
As marketing assistant you have a central and varied roll in our marketing department. Your responsibility is to plan, implement and follow up marketing and sale activities. Besides you are also responsible for implementing the strategies that are set for Ides presence on web and in social media where the company intends to increase its availability forwards.
Your tasks are:
- To contact end customers by telephone daily
- To participate in new campaigns, news letter and press releases
- To participate in web-related project to further develop strategies for web and social media
- To handle social media
- To plan and book different marketing activities in cooperation with marketing director such as sales material
- To participate planning and implementation of conferences
About Sales-& marketing assistant
The occupation sales-& marketing assistant is various and you handle many different tasks at the same time. It is hard to differ market assistant from marketers. As sales-& marketing assistant you work close to sales and usually at the sales stage to implement sales and marketing activities. You will contact customers daily with sales purpose.
Who are you?
To be able to fit this job you need to have analysis ability and be detailed. You are engaged, initiative, accurate and sale- and service oriented. You enjoy having many contacts and easily cooperate with different kind of people through your communication ability. You work structured and communicate clearly and straightforward. You shall have good knowledge of Microsoft office software and good at Chinese and English.
You also need to fill up the below specific requirements:
- To work actively with marketing communication
- Good knowledge within special media towards sales for company
- Experience of Search Engine Optimisation is merited but not a must
- Education within IT/web and/or marketing
- Good communicator, i.e. feel for sales message with help of image and text
- Fluent Chinese and English in both oral and written
- Experience of telemarketing
Placement and conditions
Placement is in Ides Shanghai office.
You will get opportunity for your career that includes a wide range of rolls and responsibility in an international environment.
Please send your cover letter and CV as well as questions about job and application to email@example.com. Mark the application with “Sales & Marketing assistant”. Apply promptly as interview is on going. The job can be filled before the application deadline.
We will conduct a background control on final candidates in this recruitment.